Quote of the moment - By all means email any worthy quotes


    What does a fish know of water in which it swims all its life? What does a man know of nature of which he is an integral part? The ancient answer is: he knows and he knows not. (cited in Saraswati, 1995 (Ed) Man in Nature)


    The more I have learned in life, and I have learned a lot, the less confident I am in what I know. From this, I conclude that adamancy is a sign of ignorance. M. Ferguson 2010- Polymathica

Saturday 23 August 2008

International work in sustainability

Perhaps it is a gross generalisation, but formal education systems can be the last front of change within society [some subject areas more than others].  There has been 20+ years of work done in the area of sustainability, economy etc. Yet this knowledge has in some ways yet to be adequately diffused and accurately represented into Technology Classrooms.  

I thought I might post this title as example of some of the Work being done internationally in Science and technology  and Sustainable development.  Follow the links to read articles free online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything to add? Please feel free to add a comment that adds to the discussion.