Quote of the moment - By all means email any worthy quotes


    What does a fish know of water in which it swims all its life? What does a man know of nature of which he is an integral part? The ancient answer is: he knows and he knows not. (cited in Saraswati, 1995 (Ed) Man in Nature)


    The more I have learned in life, and I have learned a lot, the less confident I am in what I know. From this, I conclude that adamancy is a sign of ignorance. M. Ferguson 2010- Polymathica

Wednesday 5 March 2008

Links Page - Find heaps of online references to Technacy

On this page there are a selection of links.   Some specifically address Technacy knowledge, whilst others make reference to technacy and yet others provide examples of technacy in action.


other technacy links incl. media


No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything to add? Please feel free to add a comment that adds to the discussion.